12200 East 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67206
9:30 & 11:15 A.M.
The staff and volunteers at NewSpring Church are dedicated to preventing the spread of disease among children. We are doing our best to keep your child safe when in our care, but we need your help to lessen the chance of your child or other children becoming ill. To help us do this, parents are asked to comply with the following guidelines.
Note: Children should be free of any of the symptoms below, without symptom-relieving medication, for 36 hours before coming to church.
1. A child should be kept at home when any of the following exist:
2. If your child develops any of these symptoms/conditions while in our care, we will notify you immediately and request that you pick up your child.
3. Please inform the staff if your child appears to have contracted an illness while attending a NewSpring Church event so that other parents may be notified if necessary.
4. Neither staff or volunteers are allowed to give any medication to any child.
5. Parents of children with special needs or medical concerns are encouraged to contact the ministry director before enrolling their child in class.
6. The parents or other custodians of children with any serious allergies or other noteworthy issues should make note of these issues when checking their child into a class and alert the caregiver verbally.
Please understand our firmness in these policies. They are for the benefit and well-being of all. Please refer to this policy should your child become ill. KidzWorld staff have the right to refuse a child on the basis of questionable symptoms.