WHAT TO EXPECT AT NEWSPRING
- Casual Atmosphere. When you visit NewSpring Church, dress casually and comfortably! We're more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear.
- Friendly People. We strive to create a friendly, comfortable environment. We won't make you wear a visitor badge, stand up, or stand out in any way. We want you to check us out without being singled out.
- Family Environment. Along with our weekend services, we also have exciting programs for kids and students of all ages, including a clean and safe nursery for birth through 2 years. We use computerized check-in to ensure the safety of your child.
- Relevant To Your Life. Our goal is for each service to be fun, creative, and relevant to your life. Our services begin with high energy worship and are followed by a creative and relevant message by our pastor, Mark Hoover. Each service allows you to not only encounter God, but equips you for the week ahead.
- A Place For Your Kids. Your children, no matter their age, will take part in a fun-filled, age-appropriate service designed just for them. These children's services are high-energy experiences that include games, toys, prizes, multimedia, and a caring staff. Your kids will beg you to come back each week!
- Convenient Weekend Service Times. Click here for our weekend service times.