- Phone: 316-630-8500
- Address: 12200 East 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67206
- SATURDAY, 4 P.M. | 5:30 P.M.
- SUNDAY, 9:30 A.M. | 11:15 A.M.
By January 6/7, parents and guardians of infants through fourth graders will need to create a new account to check their kids into KidzWorld. But don't sweat it! There are two easy ways you can do that today, and it'll only take a few minutes. (Scroll down to read more about KidCheck.)
1. Once one parent has created an account, just add your children's information under the “Kids” tab.
1. Once you've checked in using KidCheck one time, you can then begin using Express Check-In on your smartphone.
2. After using the Express Check-In feature, you'll be automatically prompted to print the parent and child tags to our designated Express Check-In printers when you arrive on campus.
3. Pick up your tags from our designated Express Check-In printers at any time and avoid waiting in any lines!
1. Easily create a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children. All information can be updated online and we'll instantly have access to your preferences.
2. Upload photos of children and guardians for added security.
3. Receive text messages that alert you during a service to return to your child's room. Activate them in your profile (make sure to choose your mobile carrier).
4. Provide medical and allergy information and alerts for your child.